Hedonisia Virtual Community
Since the volcanic eruption which took Hedonisia, we now manage our EcoFeminist Web Projects from Portland. We still welcome Virtual Volunteers with tech skills who can help us from anywhere or at our Micro-Community in Portland!
TECH Volunteers & Interns
Hedonisia Eco-Community gives an opportunity for tech volunteers to contribute their skills. A volunteer or intern's tech work will support the continued development of the social enterprise websites which we maintain at our community in Hawaii.
We usually seek Tech Volunteers or Interns with the following skills:
- WordPress Web Developer
- Android or Apple Mobile App Developer
- SEO Marketing Specialist
- Social Network Marketing: (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblir etc)
- Graphic Design - (logos and image editing)
- Digital Video Producer &/or Editor
If you are proficient in any of the above specialties then we offer 3 options for you to be a Tech Volunteer at Hedonisia Hawaii:
- Fair-Trade Tech Volunteer: (12 hours of work a week) Be sure to describe your tech skills in your application.
- Community Intern Manager with Tech Focus: (2 work days a week) If you have both tech and communication skills you can apply to be an Intern Community Manager with a focus specialty in tech work!
- Virtual Volunteer: We have received much support from volunteers around the world who have never even visited to our community in Hawaii!
Hedonisia Family of Eco-Feminist & Eco-Hospitality Web Projects.
One-Time & Ongoing Tech Tasks for these websites
(This list will continually change as projects become complete.)
- Update Photos and Graphics in Public and Member's Areas of websites.
- New Hedonisia videos for YouTube
- Promoting websites with social networks
- Search Engine Optimization for all websites
- Ongoing improvements for content layout and templates for websites
- Increasing online security protocols to guard against malicious visitors.
- Implementing needed WP plugins and widgets for improved visitor experience.
- Update images and content layout in both public and member's areas.
- Updates on Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools on all sites.
- COMPUTER CARE: to help maintain and optimize our community computers and network.