TECH Volunteers & Interns
Hedonisia Eco-Community gives an opportunity for tech volunteers to contribute their skills. A volunteer or intern’s tech work will support the continued development of the social enterprise websites which we maintain at our community in Hawaii.
We usually seek Tech Volunteers or Interns with the following skills:
- WordPress Web Developer
- Android or Apple Mobile App Developer
- SEO Marketing Specialist
- Social Network Marketing: (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblir etc)
- Graphic Design – (logos and image editing)
- Digital Video Producer &/or Editor
Hedonisia Entrepreneur Web Projects.
Here is a quick overview of some of our most active projects, the stage of development we are with them, and what type of work we need on them.
- Activist Entrepreneur. Ecourse on how to create a business based on your ideals for making the world a better place. Need research for editing and updating content.
- EcoFeminist Entrepreneur.com: Ecourse on how to create a business supporting gender equality. (Preparing to create a course on Udemy.com)
- EcoSensual.org: Sex Positive Natural Birth Control Methods for Lovers. (Needs more time to complete and to complete printed book)
- SextoSavetheWorld.org: Using sexuality to create ethical companies that address social problems. Currently hosting discussion groups in Portland. Need help with research and writing for EcoSex Entrepreneneur ideas and Sapiosexual discussion topics.
- Tantric Ganja.com: A marijuana based aphrodisiac for female sexual empowerment and pleasure. (Needs at least $25,000 to create initial product test run.)
- World Art Erotica.com: A virtual museum of sensual art and literature from around the world. (Working but needs more time to complete and money to promote)
- Natural Miscarriage.org: Reproductive Rights Information for women in conservative and poor regions of the world. Successful but only small income.
We love working with volunteers who are passionate about the projects they choose!
Project list will continually change as they become complete!
- Update Photos and Graphics in Public and Member’s Areas of websites.
- New Hedonisia videos for YouTube
- Promoting websites with social networks
- Search Engine Optimization for all websites
- Ongoing improvements for content layout and templates for websites
- Increasing online security protocols to guard against malicious visitors.
- Implementing needed WP plugins and widgets for improved visitor experience.
- Update images and content layout in both public and member’s areas.
- Updates on Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools on all sites.