Hedonisia Post-Volcano Lodging & Volunteer Options
There is a Hawaiian saying: "Ukuli'i ka pua, onaona I ka mau'u" (tiny is the flower, yet it scents the grasses all around it). It translates to 'small things can have a great influence'.
Moving forward, we are working on options to rebirth Hedonisia into a smaller, more focussed micro-community.
1. Post-Volcano Volunteer and Lodging Opportunities
We own another small piece of land. It was spared from the current lava flow. It is a great temporary home for a beautiful cozy camping home. We are selling it to raise funds to rebuild on our original land.
2. Hedonisia Hawaii Virtual Community
Hedonisia was a unique EcoFeminist Community. At our pre-volcano community, we tried to show that it is possible to make a living by being a 'pleasurable activist'. We welcome EcoTourists, Social Entrepreneurs, Writers, Techies, & other Creatives to enjoy a discount camping vacation working on the web projects that made our community such a unique place.
- Visit our Activist & EcoFeminist Web Portfolio, to see the web projects, products and services, that made our community such a unique place in paradise.
- Be a Virtual Volunteer.
3. Hedonisia Diversity & Free Speech Workshops
2. Follow us on social media
3. Send Donations to Help us Rebuild
Though our crowdfund is over 5 years old, we are still keeping it alive for those who would like to help us rebuild with financial support.