Hedonisia Portland Apartment
After the destruction of Hedonisia Hawaii by the 2018 Kilauea volcano, Mojo the Community Director, moved to an apartment in Portland OR. In this beautiful progressive city, he continued work on the Hedonisia EcoFeminist Web Portfolio. Mojo has since returned to Hawaii to rebuild on our lava covered land and also on a nearby property which he owns called Hedonisia Guava Land.
Portland Apartment Features
- Across the street from Mt Tabor Park which has lovely hiking trails with a direct access path being built across the street.
- FX Express bus route on Division St.
- The apartment is within walking distance of a number of restaurants
- One direct bus to downtown.
- You have access to a beautiful apartment swimming pool.
- We provide some dishes and furniture.
- Pets are allowed but subject to additional fees according to the apartment rules.
- The living room is spacious with a beautiful exposed brick wall. Perfect for yoga.
- Month to month rental. We prefer applicants who wish to stay a minimum of one year.
Utilities are billed separately. Average monthly costs are:
- Optional Cable/Internet = $55
- Water: $50
- Heating & Electricity: $60-$160 based on usage
We are seeking either a roommate, couple or small family:
One-bedroom Apartment Rental: Available: October 1, 2022.
- Refundable Security & Damage Deposit - $1250
- 1st Month Rent = $1250
- Utilities: Electricity, Water, Basic Cable, Wifi. Utilities are billed separately and must be set up on Autopay to ensure no missed payments.
Total Monthly Rent: $1250 per month.
- Call for telephone Interview & to visit the apartment. 808-269-2825
- $50 per person Background & Credit Check Fee.
- Complete Official Online Rental Application via Greenbridge Properties
- If approved, a Security Deposit of one month rent is required to confirm the date of arrival.
- Complete the Rental Lease Application depending on the option you choose.
- Upon receipt of the security deposit and first month's payment, you receive the key.
- You are now ready to move in on the date agreed.
I am looking for a great person or couple who will treat this wonderful apartment with the respect of their home.
Normally, this is a two-bedroom apartment. However, I leave for long periods every year to rebuild my community in Hawaii.
I lock my bedroom and so the apartment becomes a spacious 1-bedroom that is suitable for singles or couples.
The apartment is less than comparable rentals for a 1-bedroom in Portland. The reason is that I require some flexibility as the long-term, leaseholder.
Though I am rebuilding in Hawaii, I will stop by when the tenant leaves.
This is why I want someone who I can get along with. Someone who is friendly and doesn't mind that we have to share the apartment for short periods until I return to Hawaii.
Though the rental is month-to-month, I'm seeking long term candidate(s) who wish to stay at least a year.
Please note there is a cancelation fee if you decide not to stay. It is 25% of your Security Deposit if canceling within two weeks of your arrival date. Once we have confirmed a reservation we start making travel plans. So it is very disruptive when a potential roommate cancels at the last moment.
Wishing you much aloha in Portland.