Portland Apartment for Rent
Available: November 1, 2023
Currently the apartment is rented till 2023. For those who are interested in a future rental please feel free to apply so you can be added to the Waiting List.
After the destruction of Hedonisia Hawaii in the 2018 Kilauea volcano eruption, I moved to an apartment in Portland OR where I continued work on the Hedonisia EcoFeminist Web Portfolio. I have since returned to Hawaii to rebuild.
I rent my Portland apartment and looking for a great person or couple who will treat this wonderful apartment with the respect of their home.
The apartment is less than comparable rentals in Portland so if you have plans to stay in this wonderful city in the future be sure to add yourself to the waiting list!
Mojo - Community Web Director
There are two rental options:
- 1-Bedroom Apartment. When I lock my room and it becomes a spacious 1-bedroom priced at $1225 a month plus utilities. Refundable Security & Damage Deposit - $1225
- 2-bedroom apartment. I have consolidated my Portland possessions to fit in one closet which I will lock. Then I can offer the apartment as a two-bedroom priced at $1375 plus utilities. Refundable Security & Damage Deposit - $1375
Though the rental is month-to-month, I'm seeking long term tenants(s) who wish to stay at least a year.
Portland Apartment Features
- Across the street from Mt Tabor Park which has lovely hiking trails with a direct access path being built across the street.
- FX Express bus route on Division St.
- The apartment is within walking distance of a number of restaurants
- One direct bus to downtown.
- You have access to a beautiful apartment swimming pool.
- We provide some dishes and furniture.
- Pets are allowed but subject to additional fees according to the apartment rules.
- The living room is spacious with a beautiful exposed brick wall. Perfect for yoga.
- Month to month rental. We prefer applicants who wish to stay a minimum of one year.
Though this video shows it as a one bedroom, I have now consolidated my personal stuff and so can offer it as a two bedroom rental.
Utilities are billed separatelyand must be set up on Autopay to ensure no missed payments. Average monthly costs are:
- Optional Cable/Internet = $55
- Water: $50
- Trash: $15
- Heating & Electricity: $60-$160 based on usage
We are seeking either a roommate, couple or small family:
Call for telephone Interview & to visit the apartment. 808-269-2825
- Complete Official Online Rental Application via Greenbridge Properties. As I will still be on the lease $50 per person Background & Credit Check Fee to be added to the lease. You will be considered a Roommate Add-On which allows you to apply with a reduced income requirement as I am still on the lease.
- If approved, a Security Deposit of one month's rent is required to confirm the date of arrival.
- As the long-term leaseholder I require you to complete an additional Rental Lease Application.
- Upon receipt of the security deposit and first month's rent, you receive the key.
- You are now ready to move in on the date agreed.
Please note there is a cancelation fee of 25% of the Security Deposit if canceling within two weeks of your arrival date.
Once we have confirmed a reservation we start making travel plans. So it is very disruptive when a potential roommate cancels at the last moment.
Wishing you much aloha in Portland 🙂