- Keep interior cleaned and with bed made after each guest checkout
- Bring extra rocks and soil to the hut; dump them next to the Ohia tree
- Beautify interior and exterior spaces
- Continue to maintain and repair the pathway to Ocean View
- Quarry cinder from Garden D to build up slope
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when setting up different spaces at Hedonisia.
Select a fitted sheet and flat sheet that will fit the space you are setting up (single, twin, full or queen depending on the bed-space). When possible use a matching sheet and pillow set.
For single guests staying in dorm spaces (Oha’ia, Aloha Bus or tents) we typically provide one pillow and a sleeping bag.
For double occupancy and for our more expensive lodging options we use a blanket/quilt and provide two pillows
Jungle Cottage and Kahuna have a special set of bedding and blankets that are used specifically for these spaces.
When setting up accommodations take into consideration the location of the lodging. Campsites and lodging spaces with screen walls will be cooler at night.
Prior to making the bed ensure that the space is thoroughly cleaned; if there are any strange smells or issues report them to the anchor manager or director in order to identify a quick solution!