Guidelines for Guava Hut Beautification!
- Beautify exterior space (hibiscus, coleus, passionfruit)
- Address any roof leaks or other issues
Beautify exterior space (hibiscus, coleus, passion fruit), Address any roof leaks or other issues
Volunteer Cleaning Instructions
- Sweep out hut especially under bed.
- Change bedding. Only change quilt/sleeping bag if it looks dirty or is damp smelling. One quilt is one complete load in the laundry so it is not very ecofriendly to wash every time.
- If it is a sunny day take mattress out and lay it on a tarp in the sun.
Accommodation set-up Guidelines:
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when setting up different spaces at Hedonisia.
Select a fitted sheet and flat sheet that will fit the space you are setting up (single, twin, full or queen depending on the bed-space). When possible use a matching sheet and pillow set.
For single guests staying in dorm spaces (Oha’ia, Aloha Bus or tents) we typically provide one pillow and a sleeping bag.
For double occupancy and for our more expensive lodging options we use a blanket/quilt and provide two pillows
Jungle Cottage and Kahuna have a special set of bedding and blankets that are used specifically for these spaces.
When setting up accommodations take into consideration the location of the lodging. Campsites and lodging spaces with screen walls will be cooler at night.
Prior to making the bed ensure that the space is thoroughly cleaned; if there are any strange smells or issues report them to the anchor manager or director in order to identify a quick solution!