Bamboo Hut Bungalow is a small hut close to the community facilities but still far enough away for privacy. At 8×8 feet, it is an intimate and totally cute little hut with a freshly painted red trim.
Close to Facilities! This is also the closest accommodation to our famous Eco-Toilet and Solar Jungle Shower. The bathroom is an eco-friendly flush toilet with a view. Our hot water, semi-outdoor Jungle Shower is a lush luxury that allows you to enjoy getting clean in the rainforest in style.
The insect screen windows allow the beautiful ocean breeze in but not the mosquitos!
Using recycled & renewable materials leave a very low carbon footprint compared to staying in a traditional hotel. It also allows us to offer accommodations at a cheap price!
Why this is an Eco-Friendly Hut
- We use Roll Down Screens & Shade Cloth for privacy & cooling,
- Metal Roofing has been Refurbished from old construction
- Uses Salvaged Lumber and locally grown Bamboo!
- Painted with Recycled Paint
- All cleaning is done with eco-friendly products with limited use of other products such as bleach.
Trash & Recycling: We ask that you take your trash and recyclables down to the Recycling Zone and separate them accordingly.