- From the Cane Truck Bed in front of Ulu Hideaway Eco-Hut at fallen tree to Cozy Nook and the slope in between that goes up the hill.
Lodgings and/or Facilities in areas of Garden
This MIXED Garden has the following plants:
This MIXED Garden has the following trees:
- Avocado Tree
- Star Fruit Tree
- Strawberry Guava
- Brazilian plum
Maintenance Activities For This Garden:
- Main Weeds: Cane Grass, Koster's Curse, Stink Maile, Fire Ants, choking, creeping and climbing weeds
- Spray Soapy Water mix before working in this area
- Eradicate cane grass as close to the base as possible using a Kama and pickax out if accessible
- Use a Kama to cut the climbers and the chokers at the plant base to kill them. Remove climbers off plants carefully.
- Remove all creeping weeds from around the whole garden beds and walkways.
- Identification and Labeling:
- Tag and label transplanted trees with bright color tree ribbon,
DateLable the tree with date it was transplanted
- Update plant pages if any are added or
deletedremoved from the garden.
- Borders & Maintenance:
- Keeping the rock borders free of weeds and mosses, weed whack the area of large grasses around truck to keep walkways clear
- Identify plants
- Remove Molokhia in Cane Truck Bed
- Identify other plants in truck bed!
- Caution. Garden R is a rusty vehicle so always be sure to take care that you don't cut yourself while weeding and maintaining it!
- Harvest Starfruit, Avocado, & Strawberry Guava daily when in season