Hedonisia Hawaii Intern Eco-Community Manager Team!
Our intern team is not permanent. It is ever changing with new intern team members arriving and leaving throughout the year.
This is our most up to date group! Do not be surprised if you show up and there is a new face you do not see below!
Each Intern is drawn to Hedonisia for a different reason. Yet, as a community of individuals, they come together and work harmoniously managing the community and web projects.
As individuals, they add their own twist to the intern team experience creating a fluid community dynamic that is ever-changing.
We list each intern, sometimes with a link to one of their focus projects which they work on as part of their intern manager duties.
If you are a past intern and do not see your picture, feel free to send us one of your time at Hedonisia. We have had at least a couple hundred interns in our history so it is hard to keep updating everyone’s photos.
Community Intern Alumni & Friends of Hedonisia!
We have had so many great interns in our history that we are trying to add those who made a great impression and left as friends!
Robert – 2017: Reproductive Rights Focus
|Kesi – Feminist Entrepreneur Focus|
Joanna – Assistant Anchor Intern Fall 2015
Susan – Body Focus 2014/5
Hans Winter 2012 Body Focus Handyman Intern
Chishimba 2007 Assistant Manager
Heidi & Briana 2008 Honeymooning Managers
Lisa Summer 2008 Assistant Manager
As a Friend of Hedonisia you enjoy the following benefits:
- Priority Intern or Volunteer: Friends of Hedonisia are welcome to return to Hedonisia Hawaii. Because we already know who they are, we try to give them a higher priority especially if we have to choose between them and an applicant who is not known to us or if we have an Over Quota of Applicants.
- Volunteer & Intern Fees Reduced! If you return for as a Fair-Trade Volunteer you do not have to pay for the initial 1-Week Tryout Fee, only the weekly volunteer fee.
If you return as an Intern:
- within three months then there no extra charge for any Training Update.
- after 3 months returnees only have to pay a $100 Training Update Fee.
- after 1 year returning interns only have to pay a $200 Retraining Fee.
- Hardship Discount: If you are unable to pay the discounted rate due to financial or personal hardship then write to us and we will do our best to work something out. If you were a hero who really helped us in the past we will try to return the favor. That’s what friends are for 🙂