On May 27, 2018, Hedonisia Hawaii was covered by lava from the Kilauea Volcano Eruption. Our beloved community now only exists in our memories and on this website.
There is a Hawaiian saying: "Ukuli'i ka pua, onaona I ka mau'u" (tiny is the flower, yet it scents the grasses all around it). It translates to 'small things can have a great influence'.
Our hope is to take the ideas we worked on in our community and bring them out to the world.
And when it safe and feasible to do so, we will return the land of our community's birth.
Thanks to all of you who support us and the work we are doing!
Post Volcano Activities
Though Hedonisia is tucked away in the Hawaiian rainforest, our community has a global reach. In addition to their duties managing the property, Volunteers and Interns worked on our Activist & EcoFeminist Entrepreneur Web Portfolio.
From our new home in Portland, we will continue to work on the following web projects.
Hedonisia Social Entrepreneur Online Education Options:
- Activist Entrepreneur: Online class on how to create a business that addresses environmental, political or social issues. Now also available on Skillshare.
- EcoFeminist Entrepreneur.com: Ecourse on how to create a business supporting gender equality.
- EcoSex Entrepreneur.com: Ideas for using sexuality to create ethical companies that address social problems.
Hedonisia EcoFeminism: Products & Services
- EcoSensual.org: A unique Sex Positive Natural Birth Control Calendar Method.
- Natural Miscarriage.org: Reproductive Rights Information for women in conservative and poor regions of the world. (Visited by an average 200 women a day)
- Tantric Ganja.com: A marijuana based aphrodisiac for female sexual empowerment and pleasure.
- World Art Erotica.com: A virtual museum of sensual art and literature from around the world.
Post-Volcano Volunteer & Intern Options
Though our community in Hawaii is destroyed, for now, we still offer revamped Intern and Volunteer opportunities from our new home in Portland, OR:
- Virtual Volunteer
- Portland Micro-Community Volunteer for Rent Reduction
- Intern Equity Program
- January 2019 - Post Volcano Rebirth Volunteers
We currently manage three crowdfunds so we can continue to evolve and grow our community entrepreneur projects with while preparing for our return to Hawaii.
- Tantric Ganja Aphrodisiac Crowdfund
- Activist Entrepreneur Patreon Fund
- Hedonisia Hawaii Return, Rebuild, Rebirth Fund
- Hedonisia & Mojo Magma Flow: Life before and after the volcano while we try to regroup and evolve our eco-community. Historical videos, musings and video courses about the various community projects we manage.
Community Director - Mojo Mustapha: 808-269-2825